2017 – 2018 After School Program at the Upper Campus
ASP runs daily from 2:10 to 6:00 pm for students in Grades 1 – 8. Classes and clubs for Grades 9 – 12 take place as scheduled.
Families and students choose their own customized mix of homework supervision with GISB teachers, special classes like Taekwondo or Robotics, professional music lessons, and Afternoon Workshop, including active outdoor play, crafts, cooking, and supervised social time for middle-schoolers.
Costs: $180 per scheduled hour per semester for Afternoon Workshop and Homework Supervision. *
- 3:00 pm daily pick up (5 scheduled hours) = $900 per semester
- 4:00 pm daily pick up (10 scheduled hours) = $1800 per semester
- 5:00 pm daily pick up (15 scheduled hours) = $2,700 per semester
- 6:00 pm daily pick up (20 scheduled hours) = $3,600 per semester
Example of the cost for a flexible weekly pick up schedule:
- Monday: 3:00 pm (1 scheduled hour)
- Tuesday: 4:00 pm (2 scheduled hours)
- Wednesday: 5:00 pm (3 scheduled hours)
- Thursday: 3:00 pm (1 scheduled hour)
- Friday 3:00 pm (1 scheduled hour)
Total: 8 scheduled hours x $180 = $1,440 for the semester
*Classes run 8 – 10 weeks and are an additional $40 to $120 each.
Winter/Spring 2018 ASP schedules and registration for private music lessons are posted!
- ASP Information and Policies
- Full Semester Schedule and Fees
- ASP Classes
- Meet the 2017 – 2018 ASP Teachers!
Before School Program at the Upper Campus
Each semester we offer our BSP daily from 7:30 am to 8:15 am for students in Grade 1 – 8 based on enrollment. Students are supervised either outside or in the gym/classroom by a GISB teacher. The teacher escorts the elementary school students to their classrooms at 8:15 am. Students must register for the entire semester; no drop-ins allowed. Fee: $675 per semester
The BSP has been cancelled for the Second Semester due to low enrollment.