Thank you for your interest in the German International School Boston. If you would like to speak with someone for more information, or to schedule a private tour of the school, please contact Silvia Beier, Head of Administration & Admissions at email@example.com or call (617) 783-2600.
Requirements for Enrollment
- Please submit a completed Application Form, Admissions Policy, and Student Questionnaire
- Please include a non-refundable application fee of $200
Admission Application Deadlines for 2013-2014 School Year
- January 15, 2013: Returning student re-enrollment and sibling applications due. (This includes the $200 non-refundable application fee)
- February 1, 2013: New student applications due. (This includes the $200 non-refundable application fee)
- February 1, 2013: Tuition Assistance applications due.
Acceptance letters for returning students and their siblings will go out on February 1, 2013.
Acceptance letters for new families will go out on March 15, 2013
- February 15, 2013: All Enrollment Agreements & Tuition Deposits due for current students.
- April 15, 2013: All Enrollment Agreements & Tuition Deposits due for new students.
Please note all downloadable Admission documents are located on this page for your convenience.
Health Forms: Please complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2012-2013 School Supply Lists
Kindergarten Supply List
Vorschule Supply LIst
Grades 1 & 2
Grades 3 & 4