Preschool & Kindergarten
|8:30 am – 2:00 pm||$19,600||$25,600|
|8:30 am – 4:00 pm||$23,700||$29,700|
Learn about the after school program at the Lower Campus.
Grades 1 – 4
|8:30 am – 2:10 pm||$19,600||$25,600|
Grades 5 – 10
|8:30 am – 3:00 pm||$20,750||$26,750|
Grades 11 & 12
|8:30 am – 3:00 pm||$22,100||$28,100|
Learn about our diverse after school options at the Upper Campus.
- GISB awards financial aid on the basis of financial need. Awards are made based on recommendations from School and Student Services for Financial Aid (SSS), and the School’s budget, which may vary from year to year.
- Financial Aid is currently limited to a maximum of 50% of the cost of tuition for students in Preschool through Grade 5. Families with children enrolled in Grade 6 or higher are eligible for financial awards up to 100% of need.
- To apply for aid, please visit School and Student Services’ secure family portal to complete an application using GISB’s School Code: 3139. The cost to complete an aid application is $48 and goes directly and entirely to SSS; you will be prompted for payment information at the end of the application process.
- You may begin your application for financial aid for the 2018-2019 school year starting on October 24. Applications must be submitted no later than January 15 (for current GISB families) or February 1 (for future GISB families).
- All recipients of financial aid must complete this process annually in order to be considered for financial support.
Other Tuition Reductions
In addition to need-based aid, GISB offers the following tuition reductions:
In English, “Treuebonus” translates to “loyalty bonus.” Briefly, the GISB Treuebonus works as follows: For 1st grade students and above, once a student has completed the second year at GISB, s/he will accrue a cumulative Treuebonus point for each year of attendance. Points reduce tuition for that student by the following simple formula: Tuition discount = Treuebonus points x $500. Please review Treuebonus Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Third Child Discount
For families with three or more children enrolled at the same time, the third (and each additional) sibling is eligible for a 50% tuition reduction. Regular tuition is due for each of the two older siblings. This reduction does not apply to the corporate tuition rate.
Children of employees are eligible for a 50% tuition reduction. This reduction does not apply to the corporate tuition rate.