Willkommen & Welcome!
Thank you for your interest in German International School Boston. We are thrilled that you are considering GISB for your family.
We are still accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year in certain grades. For more information please contact Marion Goodwin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please complete our online inquiry form or contact us at email@example.com.
- Schedule a private school tour and see our school “in action.”
- Visit one of our Open Houses to learn more about GISB.
- Schedule a “Schnuppertag” (visit day) for your child to give them the opportunity to experience what it is like to be a GISB student.
- If you are interested in our International Student Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please complete our online application. There is a non-refundable $50 fee per application.
General Admission Timeline
- Applications are due on February 1 for the coming school year. Please note that space at the School is limited and we cannot guarantee enrollment. Applications received after February 1 will be considered based on availability.
- After reviewing all application materials, we will contact you on March 1 with admission decisions.
- Admitted families then have until March 15 to secure their spot by completing an Enrollment Agreement.
Meet the Admission Team
We look forward to getting to know you and your child and to helping you determine whether GISB is the right choice for your family.
Marion Goodwin is our Director of Admission & Enrollment. She is German and has lived in the US for nearly 20 years. Her background is in education management, and she also has experience in preschool and international exchange programming. She has been with GISB since 2014.
Marion will be happy to answer questions, arrange a private school tour and assist during the admission & enrollment process. She can be reached at email@example.com or by phone (+1) 617-783-2600 x 12.
Antonia Kenney is the Assistant Head of Administration and International Student Program Director, coordinating academic exchange for students in grades 10 through 12 at GISB. Born in Germany, she moved to the US in 2002 and has been with the School since 2008. Antonia and her family are currently hosting two GISB international students.
Antonia will be happy to provide you with more information about the International Student Program. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+1) 617-783-2600 x 20.