2017 – 2018 After School Program at the Upper Campus
ASP runs daily from 2:10 to 6:00 pm for students in Grades 1 – 8. Classes and clubs for Grades 9 – 12 take place as scheduled.
Families and students choose their own customized mix of homework supervision with GISB teachers, special classes like Taekwondo or Robotics, professional music lessons, and Afternoon Workshop, including active outdoor play, crafts, cooking, and supervised social time for middle-schoolers.
Costs: $180 per scheduled hour per semester for Afternoon Workshop and Homework Supervision. *
- 3:00 pm daily pick up (5 scheduled hours) = $900 per semester
- 4:00 pm daily pick up (10 scheduled hours) = $1800 per semester
- 5:00 pm daily pick up (15 scheduled hours) = $2,700 per semester
- 6:00 pm daily pick up (20 scheduled hours) = $3,600 per semester
Example of the cost for a flexible weekly pick up schedule:
- Monday: 3:00 pm (1 scheduled hour)
- Tuesday: 4:00 pm (2 scheduled hours)
- Wednesday: 5:00 pm (3 scheduled hours)
- Thursday: 3:00 pm (1 scheduled hour)
- Friday 3:00 pm (1 scheduled hour)
Total: 8 scheduled hours x $180 = $1,440 for the semester
*Classes run 8 – 10 weeks and are an additional $40 to $120 each.
Fall 2017 ASP schedules and registration for private music lessons will be posted in late August. For a look at previous programming, check out last Spring’s schedules:
Before School Program at the Upper Campus
We hope to run our BSP daily from 7:30 am to 8:15 am for students in Grade 1 – 8. Students are supervised either outside or in the gym/classroom by a GISB teacher. The teacher escorts the elementary school students to their classrooms at 8:15 am. Students must register for the entire semester; no drop-ins allowed. Fee: $675 per semester
Register online in your myGISB account. Please note, we can only run the Before School Program if the minimum enrollment number is met.