Lower Campus (Preschool & Kindergarten) ASP 2017 – 2018
Students in Preschool and Kindergarten have the choice between a 2:00 or 4:00 pm regular departure, decided at the time of enrollment for the full year. Children who stay until 4:00 will enjoy a “tasting menu” of special classes like sewing, science, and gross-motor adventure.
Students enrolled through 4:00 pm may also sign up additionally for a regular daily 5:00 or 6:00 pm departure. After 4:00 pm, students continue into Afternoon Workshop with the same team of early education faculty. This “after-care” period is a non-academic time for fun, free play, and social-skill building.
- 4:00 pm departure: $3,950 for the entire year
- 5:00 pm pick up: additional $900 per Semester
- 6:00 pm pick up: additional $1800 per Semester
All activities for Preschool and Kindergarten will take place at the new campus or its immediate surroundings. Families with students at both campuses are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to brainstorm solutions for individual pick-up challenges.
Upper Campus (Grades 1 – 12) ASP 2017 – 2018
ASP runs daily from 2:10 to 6:00 pm for students in Grades 1 – 8. Classes and clubs for Grades 9 – 12 take place as scheduled.
Families and students enjoy choosing their own customized mix of homework supervision with GISB teachers, special classes like Taekwondo or Robotics, lessons provided by professional music teachers, and Afternoon Workshop, including active outdoor play, crafts, cooking, and supervised social time for middle-schoolers.
Costs: $180 per scheduled hour per semester for Afternoon Workshop and Homework Supervision. *
- 3:00 pm daily pick up (5 scheduled hours) = $900 per semester
- 4:00 pm daily pick up (10 scheduled hours) = $1800 per semester
- 5:00 pm daily pick up (15 scheduled hours) = $2,700 per semester
- 6:00 pm daily pick up (20 scheduled hours) = $3,600 per semester
Example of the cost for a flexible weekly pick up schedule:
- Monday: 3:00 pm (1 scheduled hour)
- Tuesday: 4:00 pm (2 scheduled hours)
- Wednesday: 5:00 pm (3 scheduled hours)
- Thursday: 3:00 pm (1 scheduled hour)
- Friday 3:00 pm (1 scheduled hour)
Total: 8 scheduled hours x $180 = $1,440 for the semester
*Classes run 8 – 10 weeks and are an additional $40 to $120 each.
The Second Semester of ASP runs through June 29.
2016 – 2017 Second Semester After School Program Description & Class Listing
2016 – 2017 Second Semester At-A-Glance Schedule